Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Letter Published!

I sent in my letter to the editor last night and it was in the paper this morning! From the response I've had so far, I feel that this has been a succesful foray into editorials and can't wait to write more. I hear one of the newspapers on campus is taking freelance articles. Hopefully I can continue to do my part to carry a voice that tends to be marginalized on campus.
Here's the link in case anyone's curious:
http://www.mndaily.com/2010/03/08/ideological-intolerance-campus

Already, I've been hearing a great response from fellow CR's and even friends at the breakfast table who aren't Republicans. It's definitely rewarding to hear that there are students on both sides who agree with what I'm saying and are glad that someone said it. That was the point after all. Anyways, I hope you like the article and I promise to get working on another as soon as I'm done with this my midterm this week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment